An Online Business Manager (OBM) is NOT a Virtual Assistant. A Virtual Assistant helps with the day to day administrative (and sometimes other tasks) associated with your business. VAs typically charge hourly or monthly retainer fees based on an hourly rate and a certain amount of hours per month.
At EABS our team of Virtual Assistants can offer a vast array of services to our clients.
Eventually when your business can’t grow any further with you handling the day to day running of the the various aspects of the business you need to hire an OBM.
An OBM will typically have over 10 years experience as a virtual professional and have the education, experience and knowledge of the various aspects of the online world to manage your team and get you and your business to the next level. An OBM’s role is to partner WITH you to reach your goals. If you are tied to your computer, running your business then you’ve built yourself a great job…now you want to turn that into a business.
Do you need a manager who:
- Will keep an eye on the BIG picture and manage all the moving pieces?
- Is proactive?
- Takes initiative?
- Possesses the ability to problem solve and offer solutions?
- Is willing to make the day to day decisions that you WOULD make?
- Can implement processes and procedures to get your team running efficiently?
- Can make recommendations around available technology and services that will work symbiotically to grow your business?
- Can Manage your business to give you some of the freedom that you’ve worked so hard for?
- Will answer, “Let me think of a way to accomplish that”, rather than, “that can’t be done”?
You NEED an Online Business Manager!
Strategic Start-Up Package
We start with a 90 day commitment on both sides.
We commit to:
- Up to 20 hours per month working on your account
- Complete assessment of your business systems and processes
- Implementation of optimal systems and process to improve productivity, efficiency and accuracy
- Optimize communication for all team members
- Recommendations to align solutions with your goals
- Implement centralization of resources to increase efficiency for all team members
- Assess present team and make strategic recommendations
You commit to:
- Open dialogue in regards to
- your business goals
- your business struggles
- your vision of your optimal role in
- 90 days
- 6 months
- 1 year
- Keeping an open mind to
- new systems, processes and methods to
- new ideas
- a true partner in your business
- 90 days of working towards creating the optimal long term solution
OBM Services for 90 Day Strategic Assessment and Implementation: $1500/month for 3 months.
Send us your contact information and we will reach out to you with relevant information:
OR fill out the form below which provides us with greater detail and we will contact you shortly: